The Super Fund Co. is a combination of the three key elements to super success:
Your own adviser
Personalised advice is central to The Super Fund Co.’s philosophy. Benefits of having your own super adviser include:
- Personal advice on your super investments
- Direct access to a team of experienced advisers
- Advice on tax-effective contribution strategies
- Portfolios reviewed monthly and rebalanced quarterly
- Complimentary rollover of current super, and ‘lost super’ search
- Tailored personal insurance by a registered insurance adviser
Great returns from a choice of 5 proven investment portfolios
At The Super Fund Co, we have created and tested five investment portfolios to match a range of different risk profiles and life stages. Benefits include:
- Our portfolios’ have performed strongly against major industry and retail providers over the past 7 years. See our returns for further information.
- The portfolios are professionally managed, and invested across a wide range of domestic equities, cash, and international markets – more options than standard retail and industry funds
- Portfolios are constructed based on a ‘best of breed’ approach – we partner with the money managers who are proven performers in their field, like Morningstar, Magellan Financial, International Franchise Partners, Certitude Global Investments, Blackrock - iShares, BetaShares and others
- There is the ability to make some investment choices within the model portfolios, tailored by your investment adviser
Award winning technology platform
The Super Fund Co. has partnered with HUB24, a publicly listed next-generation super platform. We chose HUB24 to be our platform as we believe it offers our clients the best functionality, transparency and control:
- The platform allows you to select your investments, just like in a self-managed super fund, from a huge array of managed funds, equities, portfolios and term deposits on HUB24 Super
- Your assets are held in trust, within the superannuation environment, in your own account. This feature allows you to reasonably track the franking credits and tax position attributable to your specific investments. It also allows you to select to dividend reinvestment, therefore giving you the choice to enjoy compound dividend / income returns rather than accumulating excess cash inside your fund.
- The platform allows 24/7 online access (via web and iPhone app) to your super account: to track performance, monitor contributions and dividends, run reports – and understand where and how your super is invested.